[O] Org-mode workshop cancelled (was: Org-mode workshop: has anyone done

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Org-mode workshop cancelled (was: Org-mode workshop: has anyone done this already?)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:12:45 +0100

* Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'll probably use your material as a starting point and extend it a
> bit. If you are interested in following the status of my material,
> please watch my repository on GitHub[3].
>
>   3. https://github.com/novoid/org-mode-workshop

I was informed that the workshop was canceled because of too few
attendees (6 of 12 max). So I stop my preparations for now. But in
autumn, there will be the next chance of conducting this workshop.

Generally, in summer term there are much fewer attendees for our
internal educational programme so I hope the reason is not Org-mode
being an uninteresting topic :-)

But I still plan to add any workshop-related material to the github
project from above.

The good thing is though: this gives me more time for writing my PhD
thesis this month :-)

--
Karl Voit