Re: [O] inline source blocks and minted

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] inline source blocks and minted
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:47:16 -0600

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm writing a presentation for a course on OCaml, and I managed to get
> minted to work. Unfortunately I'm having issues with inline code
> blocks. I tried to do something like:
>
> This value has type src_ocaml{int}
>
> but the exported LaTeX is simply
>
> This value has type
>
> Is it possible to have some nice syntax hilighting of source code inline?

Currently there is no support for nicely syntax highlighted inline
source blocks.  I tend to use regular =verbatim= for inline code.

You could always find out how this is accomplished directly in latex and
include inline LaTeX in your Org-mode document.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/