[O] Column View does not work properly during Agenda View

From: Vincent Emanuele
Subject: [O] Column View does not work properly during Agenda View
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:42:47 -0400

Dear Org Mode Users/Developers:

Thanks for collaborating on such a wonderful program that has really enabled me to boost my productivity as a researcher.

I've been having trouble getting column view to work correctly within the agenda view.  I finally have taken some time to investigate the problem, to no avail.  This is my first time reporting a bug, so I apologize in advance for any newbie blunders.

Attachments: minimal-org.el, debugtable.el, debugtable2.el

Steps to reproduce:
$ emacs -Q -l minimal-org.el

C-x C-f ~/org/debugtable.org
C-c a a
C-c C-x C-c

Note now the CLOCKSUM for 'TODO Task 1 :test:' is missing

If I add more files to org-agenda-list, the problem gets worse and less predictable.

Org Version: 7.8.03 (built from master branch on 2011-03-13 at 3:20pm).

Emacs Version:
GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.9) of
2012-02-27 on x86-007.build.bos.redhat.com

The relevant files are attached,

Vince