Re: [O] I'm tripping over #+BABEL: vs. #+PROPERTY:

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] I'm tripping over #+BABEL: vs. #+PROPERTY:
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:39:45 -0400

> How about a translation of the text for question 2)?
[...]
>> > 2) In the same list of "Incompatible changes", it says "code blocks
>> > are named with - results are named with code block may still be
>> > labeled with named with #+tblname: will be considered to be named
>> > results".  What on earth does that mean??  I would offer a doc patch
>> > but I can't figure it out. =)

Name code blocks with "#+name:" and their results will be named with
"#+results:", e.g.,

  #+name: foo
  #+begin_src emacs-lisp
    :foo
  #+end_src

  #+RESULTS: foo
  : :foo

If you want to include literal data you should also use "#+name:" to
name the data, e.g.,

  #+name: bar
  : bar

For backwards compatibility and inter-operation with existing table
functionality, you can use "#+tblname:" instead of "#+name:" when naming
a table.

  #+tblname: baz
  | foo | bar |
  | baz | quz |