Re: [O] GSOC 2012 Proposal

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] GSOC 2012 Proposal
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:12:27 +0100

Hi Abhiram,

thanks for your email -- great to know that Org/GSOC is
attracting more students.

The Picolisp/org-mode project is already taken by another
student, Thorsten, who convinced me to go for GSOC this year.

I'm sure Thorsten will welcome your contributions and reply
any question you might have about the Picolisp setup and the
numerous ideas/applications behind this project.

Perhaps you can work out something else?  or even better:
coordinate with Thorsten to articulate a related idea?

Students should apply in April -- so this is a good time to
discuss potential project and to write them down on Worg.

Good luck!

--
 Bastien