[O] #RESULTS folding and clearing

From: Johnny
Subject: [O] #RESULTS folding and clearing
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:37:05 +0000

Hi all,

When evaluating src blocks, the #+RESULTS: are inserted just below the
code block, but some expressions generate long lists; thus:

1) How can I fold the RESULTS block? (I have tried the regular tab way
and searched the manual, but can't find it. Apologies if it should be
obvious!)
2) Is there any way to get the results in a folded output by default?
3) Can I erase /all/ RESULTS in an org-file by single command?

Thanks!

--
Johnny