[O] OrgMobile problem: only three files in checksums.dat

From: Alexander Vorobiev
Subject: [O] OrgMobile problem: only three files in checksums.dat
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:50:17 -0500

Hi,

I have many files in the org-mobile-files list. On org-mobile-push all of them are copied to my MobileOrg directory, syncronized via Dropbox to my phone, etc. But the file checksums.dat always has only three lines - for files index.org, mobileorg.org, and agendas.org. TheĀ org-mobile-checksum-files variable also has the checksums for those files only. Consequently, MobileOrg for Android only shows one line "Agenda Views" and does not show any of my org files despite having all of them in the same Dropbox directory.

Thanks
Alex