[O] [babel] New Version of lob-table-operations.org --- filter or combin

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: [O] [babel] New Version of lob-table-operations.org --- filter or combine tables
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:36:52 +0100

Hello,

after fixing some bugs, brushing up the doku and adding the ability to handle
table headings,
I would like to present a new version of lob-table-operations.org (see the
attachment).

Table operations can be seen as part of the library of babel and offers
an easy way to filter or combine orgmode tables.

Citing its documentation, which together with some working examples and the
implementing code,
forms the attached orgmode file:

    The table operations (currently four) are grouped in two categories:

    - Filtering the rows of a single table: keeping or removing
    - Combining two tables into one: merging or intersecting

    All four operations are demonstrated below.

I hope, that someone will find this useful; any suggestions for
improvement or extension would be very welcome !

In fact I already received a lot of good advice from Eric Schulte, who helped me
very much in improving this package. Having said this, I would be glad,
if table operations could eventually some day be considered fit for inclusion
into the proper library of babel.

with kind regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm