Re: [O] Org release 7.8.04 (BUGFIX-only release)

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Org release 7.8.04 (BUGFIX-only release)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:41:00 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
> Thanks a lot.  Can you tell me how you created this patches and
> what is the commit maint and master will correspond to after we
> apply it?

I've sent you a mail with the details.

> Are there patches that have been applied and should be reapplied
> in case we use your patches to get a fresh start?

No, there's been no new commits since I made these patches and I've
included everything commited during and after the faulty merge, so they
should be good to go.  But please check again, particularly for files
that should or should not be in the respective branches.

Regards,
Achim.