Re: [O] Is it possible to run shell script src blocks as root or to expo

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible to run shell script src blocks as root or to export individual blocks?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 04:42:14 -0400

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Just call org-babel-tangle with a prefix argument and it only tangles
>>> the current block

Hi all,

I just pulled a fresh version of org, and this tangling an individual
block only works if there's a :tangle header argument present.  I
don't think this is the intended behavior!  The problem, it seems, is
that when :tangle is not present, the (or ...) in the code below
always evaluates to true.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
      (unless (or (cdr (assoc :tangle (nth 2 (org-babel-get-src-block-info))))
                  target-file)
        (setq target-file
              (read-from-minibuffer "Tangle to: " (buffer-file-name)))))
#+end_src