Re: [O] [babel] [bug] org-babel-use-quick-and-dirty-noweb-expansion

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] [bug] org-babel-use-quick-and-dirty-noweb-expansion
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:56:01 -0400

Nicolas Girard <address@hidden> writes:

> 2012/3/19 Eric Schulte <address@hidden>
>>
>> Thanks for bringing up this bug.  I'm attaching a patch to this email,
>> once the current repositories issues are resolved I'll apply this patch
>> to the repository.  In the interim, you can apply this patch to your
>> local copy of the git repository with.
>>

> Great ! It's such a relief to be able to tangle my stuff in 8 s vs 4
> to 5 minutes !
> Thanks so much !
>
> Nicolas

Wow,

Out of curiosity how large is this file and with how many code blocks?
Is it possible to see how many times the `org-entry-get' function is
called during tangling?

The speed of non-quick-and-dirty style tangling is entirely dependent on
the heavy use of Org-mode properties so the former will only see speed
improvements if they are made in the later.

Happy the quick options is now working for you.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/