Re: [O] PATCH: doc for column groups

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] PATCH: doc for column groups
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:34:31 +0100

Hi Rustom,

Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:

> I spent some hours scratching my head trying to get tables out with
> vertical lines, until Jambunathan suggested that I try not to put
> space between the '<' and '>'
> The patch adds a few words to the org.texi file to that effect.
>
> WARNING: Ive never given a patch before! Nor used texi

I applied the patch, thanks!

To improve future patches:

- take care of not adding whitespaces (just run M-x
  delete-trailing-whitespace RET when you're done editing.)

- add a ChangeLog (go to your edits, type `C-x 4 a' to create a
  ChangeLog message for your edit, and add this as the commit
  message.)

More detailed information on the website.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien