[O] Missing date in Org-Agenda Day buffer

From: Rasmus Rempling
Subject: [O] Missing date in Org-Agenda Day buffer
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:23:19 +0100

Dear group,

When scheduling may working day I use the Org-Agenda Day view and the column mode with the format as given below. This work very well and I am happy with the set-up. However, as shown in the attached png file the date is missing. My initial thought was that it is the same color as the shadowy highlight of the table headlines, but this is the same as the effort-sum. I have tried to find a solution, but not succeded.

I have tried two different background/foreground with the same result (black/white and reverse).

Is there more users having the same problem? And if anyone could help out I would be pleased.

(setq org-columns-default-format "%60ITEM(Details) %5PRIORITY(PRIO) %12SCHEDULED(Scheduled) %15TAGS(Context) %7TODO(To Do) %5Effort(Effort){:} %6CLOCKSUM ")

Emacs v. 23.3.1

Org-mode v. 7.6

--
/rasmus