Re: [O] R sessionInfo() and orgmode footnotes

From: cberry
Subject: Re: [O] R sessionInfo() and orgmode footnotes
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:45:03 -0700

Alejandro Reyes <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I am having troubles to export my documents to a pdf when I have the R
> sessionInfo() as a result. Nevertheless I can export them as a html.
> I think org-mode export to latex is getting confused with the output
> of the sessionInfo() function and the footnotes definition. The next
> is a example:

I confirm that this fails with I try to export to latex. From my
*Messages* buffer:

Exporting to LaTeX...
org-babel-exp processing...
executing R code block...
Code block evaluation complete.
org-export-latex-preprocess: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

but not html.

Chuck

--
Charles C. Berry                            Dept of Family/Preventive Medicine
cberry at ucsd edu                          UC San Diego