Re: [O] GSoC 2012 -- Elisp backend for Ragel

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] GSoC 2012 -- Elisp backend for Ragel
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:53:23 +0200

Hi Aurélien,

thanks for your proposal.

Please get in touch with me and Nicolas privately to discuss it
more in depth: we are both french, that can help.

As an Org maintainer, my priority is to integrate Nicolas parser,
not to rewrite it.  And Eric's suggestion of documenting the Org
syntax thoroughly is a good one.  But perhaps this doesn't match
what you want to work on as a student.

In any case, please feel free to share your thoughts, we can
work something out.

Best,

--
 Bastien