Re: [O] org-replace-disputed-keys not working

From: Thorsten
Subject: Re: [O] org-replace-disputed-keys not working
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:28:10 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bastien,

> Thorsten <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there a windmove alternative (another way to navigate comfortably
>> between windows without doing C-x o several times), that works in both
>> console and X11 session? It is not much fun to use windmove if it only
>> works in certain situation and in others not.
>
> You might want to try windresize:
>
>   http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/u/windresize.el
>
> I hacked this quite a while ago because windmove.el didn't fit
> my need.  I don't know if I tested it in a console...
>
> HTH,

Wow, almost 1000 lines and more than 50 defuns ... a real hidden gem, it
seems. I will try it out, it is probably much more than what I was
looking for in terms of functionality, but maybe I can figure out a core
set of functions that work consistently in most situations
(console, X11, orgmode ...).

Thanks a lot!
--
cheers,