Re: [O] Problems running C code in org-mode under Windows

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Problems running C code in org-mode under Windows
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:06:03 -0400

Thanks for tracking down the source of this problem.  Unfortunately this
is beyond my abilities to address.  It would be interesting to hear if
others on this list are having issues compiling C code blocks on
windows.  To the extent that this appears to be a problem with the Emacs
`call-process' and the cmdproxy executable maybe a bug report to Emacs
would be appropriate.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte