[O] problems with LaTex/BibTex

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: [O] problems with LaTex/BibTex
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 01:41:15 -0000 (GMT)

Dear list,

I'm having some problems with LaTex exporting and reference lists.  This
is my a quick test:

-- start of org mode file --------------------------------

#+TITLE: This is a test
* Heading 1
  Some text, some text \cite{Steiniger2009a}.
* Heading 2
  Some other text \cite{Harrington2007}.

\bibliographystyle{plain}
\bibliography{References.bib}

-- end of org mode file --------------------------------

The "References.bib" is a BibTex file in the same folder as the test file.
 The citations were entered using RefTex with no problem.  But when
exporting to pdf, I get the following message in the minibuffer:
"Exporting to PDF...done, with some errors: [undefined citations]".  The
pdf produced had, of course, question marks where the citations should be.

I am using org mode 7.8.06 and Emacs 23.3.1 in Fedora 16 (not sure if that
makes any difference).

Any ideas?
Thanks,

Julian

Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute
Skúlagata 4, 121 Reykjavík, Iceland
Sími/Telephone : +354-5752037
Bréfsími/Telefax:  +354-5752001
Netfang/Email: address@hidden

Exporting to PDF...done, with some errors: [undefined citation]