Re: [O] Regression in `org-todo'

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Regression in `org-todo'
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 17:03:04 +0200

Hi Michael,

Michael Strey <address@hidden> writes:

> This bug fix seems not to be complete.  At least switching the todo
> state in repeated tasks and in conjunction with org-checklist didn't
> work for me as it used to before the last update.  PFA a patch that
> solved the problem for me.

Thanks for reporting this -- this has already been solved in this
commit:

http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=9d01ca1bf357917de0c496e86405e24c65b5761c

> ATTENTION: Please check this patch very carefully.  This is my first
> contribution to org-mode and my first patch ever.  My lisp knowledge is
> rudimentary and I do not really understand the code.

The rest of the patch isn't relevant as it changes a symbol's name
(s/state/org-state) for which we don't need the value.

Please test against latest HEAD and tell me if your problem is still
here, it shouldn't.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien