[O] [gsoc] Bugpile proposal submitted (FYI)

From: Thorsten
Subject: [O] [gsoc] Bugpile proposal submitted (FYI)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 20:11:06 +0200

Hi List,

I made it before the deadline and submitted a proposal for the GSoC
2012. Its about developing a bugtracker for Org-mode and with Org-mode
(and PicoLisp).

The name of the application is bugpile, and it serves as an example
project and proof of concept for the second, more conceptual goal of my
proposal: merging Org-mode/Git and PicoLisp into a single framework for
dynamic web-progamming and content management (that will be called iOrg
- interactive Org).

On April 23 Google will announce the accepted students. If you want to
learn more about my project, have a look here:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/student-projects/bugpile/index.html

--
cheers,
Thorsten