Re: [O] TODO agenda filtering on priority?

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] TODO agenda filtering on priority?
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 21:22:59 +0200

Hi James

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 17:59, James Harkins <address@hidden> wrote:
> How to make a TODO agenda search that will show only #A priority items? (Or
> #B or #C?)
> I see in the manual how to search on tags or properties, but not priorities.

The manual has an example for matching PRIORITY, linked from several
other manual pages about searches, here:
http://orgmode.org/manual/Matching-tags-and-properties.html

> In the end, I want to make an block agenda with the priorities in different
> blocks.

Be aware to set #B explicitly on the headline because of an issue with
the default priority described here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-07/msg00525.html

Michael