[O] [beamerposter] How do I suppress frame title?

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: [O] [beamerposter] How do I suppress frame title?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:13:20 -0500

Hello!

I’m trying to use orgmode with beamerposter LaTeX package [1] to make a poster.
I’ve managed to remove toc and override \maketitle . However I can’t seem to
find a way to suppress a title from the only high level section "* Poster".
I've tried to add ":B_ignoreheading:" via "C-c C-b i" with no success :(

Is it possible? It is not a big deal just to remove frametitle from the final
version but nevertheless.

[1] http://www-i6.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~dreuw/latexbeamerposter.php

Mikhail