Re: [O] Yearly repeats on the agenda

From: SW
Subject: Re: [O] Yearly repeats on the agenda
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:39:21 +0000 (UTC)

SW <sabrewolfy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This
>
> *** New Year's Day
> <2011-01-01 +1y>
>
> does *not* include the timestamp in the agenda, yes.
>
> However, timestamps are *not* included in the agenda from other entries which
> *do* have timestamps in the headline.
>
> I've tested with repeating timestamps, timestamps with times, timestamps
> repeating with last year as the start date, and I cannot replicate this. I'll
> post if I find anything further.

I've tracked down what causes this behaviour -- it's actually a repeating
timestamp which is from a year ore more ago (contrary to what I posted above).

This:

** <2011-04-17 +1y> Test     :holiday:

or this:

** <2010-04-17 +1y> Test     :holiday:

appears in the agenda *with* the <> timestamp included. This:

** <2012-04-17 +1y> Test     :holiday:

does *not* appear with the <> timestamp included. The difference is the
*starting* year.

(I have not included the *day* in the timestamp. I excluded it initially with
the thought that the day would not be correct for subsequent years. Including it
does not affect the problematic behaviour.)