Re: [O] a turn-key org-mode for newbies?

From: Keith Gunderson
Subject: Re: [O] a turn-key org-mode for newbies?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:57:54 -0700 (PDT)

I would love to do whatever I can.  I'm more than happy to collect input ideas and make attempts at implementation.  Please feel free to shoot your ideas/advice to the list and I'll collect them.  I'd hope to have something concrete to add or review early next week.

BTW, I'm currently hip-deep in an emacs24 upgrade and emacs24-starter-kit rollout.  I'd expect to be using gnus through my gmail account in the near future.  (Exciting stuff...  no more top-posting!)

Keith