Re: [O] Capturing to current file

From: Charles
Subject: Re: [O] Capturing to current file
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:44:55 -0400

If I may I'll throw in my 2 cents, since I made the error in the first place

Why not in Section 9.2.1 immediately before or after the "special way" for using capture from the agenda?

The documentation reads as follows in org-capture.el at

(defun org-capture (&optional goto keys)
  "Capture something.
\\<org-capture-mode-map>

.  .  .

When called with a `C-0' (zero) prefix, insert a template at point.
 .  .  .