Re: [O] More than one column view in a file

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] More than one column view in a file
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 01:34:08 +0200

Hi Johnny,

Johnny <address@hidden> writes:

> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Bastien wrote:

>>> This is currently not possible and would require a lot of work.
>
> This is something I have been looking for as well and it would be a
> great feature, if someone feels the inspiration to work on it! However,
> I went on to use different specification lines and choosing the one to
> use by commenting the ones not to use. This is a reasonable work around
> until I learn enough lisp to change it. :)

Mhh... you made me reread Sébastien'd proposal more carefully and I now
understand.  If the idea is to have the choice between several column
views, then it's easily feasible.  I thought the question was to have
several different overlays *simultaneously*... (and got half crazy by
just trying to imagine this.)

So, yes, let's think about this.

--
 Bastien