Re: [O] Makefile restructuring

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Makefile restructuring
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:07:05 +0530

I use Windows and I never got texi2pdf to work properly.  I was really
stumped because I had no way to test/view my ODT changes in a pdf
manual.

Finally, I discovered texify. (I use MikTeX)
  texify --pdf %s

So you can use this as the default setting or hint at this possibility
(with a commented line) in your platform specific config file (if you
have one).