Re: [O] Org Clock Timer in Frame Title bug

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [O] Org Clock Timer in Frame Title bug
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:43:24 -0500

Mike McLean <address@hidden> writes:

> It appears that there is a small problem with commit
> 37fafb7b9e4e8e1eeb6b8faa76a1621c28970ef5 (Option for clock and timer to
> be displayed in frame-title). The default value offrame-title-format in
> my setup is t and this causes an error when clocking in/out.

I can confirm this bug. The problem is that org-clock-out calls a delq
on frame-title-format regardless of the value of
org-clock-clocked-in-display. This is a problem because
frame-title-format can be either a list or a string. Note: the same
problem will occur when calling org-clock-in if the value of
frame-title-format is a string and if org-clock-clocked-in-display is
set to 'frame-title.

Best,
Matt