Re: [O] About documents translation

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] About documents translation
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:03:42 +0200

Hi Feng,

feng shu <address@hidden> writes:

>      I want to translate  org-mode documents into Chinese language
> when I have time.

What "documents"?  Can you share the links?

> so I need some informations:
>
>    1. Should I use texi  format  to write translated documents?
>    2.  Is it possible to write translated documents with org format?
>    3. Can texi format  suppost chinese language very well?

If you are referring to org.texi and/or orgguide.texi I suggest you
contact David Arroyo Menéndez (cc'ed) who runs http://libremanuals.net,
a plateform to ease and share translations.

If you are referring to tutorials in Worg, translating them using Org is
the way to go.  See Worg/org-tutorials/org-tableur-tutoriel.org.

HTH,

--
 Bastien