Re: [O] Makefile restructuring

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Makefile restructuring
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:22:51 +0200

Hi Achim,

Last time when I tested the latest changes, I overlooked something.

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 16:34, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you don't install org (i.e. run it directly out of the Git worktree),
> that would be:
>
> make compile autoloads info

The above recipe works. But just "make", leaves the working tree without
lisp/org-install.el. From the log I see it explicitly deletes it, but
doesn't generate it again. A subsequent "make autoloads" is required to
get a working org setup. Is this expected behaviour? I thought a simple
make should "cleanly compile Org ELisp files and documentation"?

Thanks for any comments.

--
Suvayu