Re: [O] Usage of disqus instead of mailinglist considered harmful

From: Eric Schulte
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:19:11 -0400

Thanks to Google Summer of Code and to Thorsten's Bugpile project we
should have an interactive web front-end to Org-mode files by the end of
the summer.  Perhaps we can delay the addition of comments to Worg until
this project is complete and then we can implement comments entirely
using Emacs and Org-mode.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte