Re: [O] LaTeX-export to ACM SIG Proceedings format

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX-export to ACM SIG Proceedings format
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:30:46 -0400

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012, Achim Gratz wrote:

Here's my chance to upsell the new build system to you: to use code from
contrib, just link or copy it into lisp, then do whatever you let make
normally do.  You usually don't need any extra requires since the
autoload cookies do their magic.  If it turns out you don't want or need
that code from contrib, simply remove the files from lisp and re-make.

So if I do not copy/move/link code from contrib/lisp/ to lisp/ I could still be using old contrib code from my Emacs system directories?