Re: [O] mail integration, advice?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] mail integration, advice?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:23:16 +0200

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

>>  (if possible, this should allow me to archive a message and still be
>> able to find it when I follow an org message link)
>
> You can capture gnus mails through org-capture.  I don't know how
> robust the links are.

The links are saved by combining the group and Message-Id of the mail.
So if Matt means "move a message to some archive group" with archiving a
message, the links will be broken.

But there's `gnus-summary-article-move-hook' that could be used to track
article movements and update links.

Bye,
Tassilo