[O] Per file customisation of sectioning structure in latex export

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Per file customisation of sectioning structure in latex export
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 07:25:48 +0530

I would like to specify the correspondence between heading levels and
sectioning structure for latex export in a specific file. Could
somebody point me to the right method. I have checked
<http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html> on
worg. Isn't there a way by which I could specify this in the header.

I am using latex class "article". Isn't it possible to the sectioning
structure through #+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS?

Vikas