Re: [O] orgstuct++ does not lurk silently in the shadow

From: Eric Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] orgstuct++ does not lurk silently in the shadow
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:18:22 +0930

Eric Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Bastian,
>
> Filling seems to work much better now but I don't know whether any of
> this is org or gnus.

Actually, I just noticed from my modeline that OrgTbl is
active.  However, I have searched everything in my configuration and
cannot see where I turn this on!  I am perturbed :(

The point being that orgstruct++-mode does cause problems with
indentation and filling in email messages but without it, but with
OrgTbl maybe, filling is working very nicely now.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1
: using Org release_7.8.09-414-gb3e8a8