[O] Table alignment

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] Table alignment
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 06:47:54 -1000

Aloha all,

Aligning this table with C-c C-c when the cursor is in one of the cells
of the first column results in an error: "if: Wrong type argument:
char-or-string-p, nil".

It works in other cells or on one of the hlines.

|--------------------+----------+--------------------|
| Command            | A Number | Comments           |
|--------------------+----------+--------------------|
| =\alignauthor=     |      100 | Author alignment   |
|--------------------+----------+--------------------|
| =\numberofauthors= |      200 | Author enumeration |
|--------------------+----------+--------------------|
| =\table=           |      300 | For tables         |
|--------------------+----------+--------------------|
| =\table*=          |      400 | For wider tables   |

Perhaps this is known behavior?  If so, sorry for the noise.  Org-mode
tables typically just work for me, so I was surprised to find a
situation where one did not.

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813