Re: [O] Can I export from org mode to org mode?

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Can I export from org mode to org mode?
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 17:30:46 +0200

Hi,

To export current node:

After `C-c C-e', you get a list of options. Press `1' to export the current subtree rather than the whole buffer, then go on to specify the backend (e.g. `O' to export to ODT and open, `d' to export to pdf and open).

It might be a good idea if the manual page on `The export dispatcher' also described these options.

Yours,
Christian