Re: [O] Theorems in org-mode?

From: Michael Hannon
Subject: Re: [O] Theorems in org-mode?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:54:55 -0700 (PDT)

.
.
.

FWIW, I've played with this a bit recently.  The example below makes an HTML
document with "Pay attention to this text" in large, red, indented font.

I prefer to put the CSS in a separate file, but I think it's straightforward to
include the equivalent statements directly in the Org file.

-- Mike

#+STYLE:    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./special-block.css" />

* test

#+BEGIN_ATTENTION

Pay attention to this text!

#+END_ATTENTION

###### Contents of special-block.css follow

# .ATTENTION
# {
# font-size: 40px;
# text-indent: 50px;