Re: [O] [Bug] New LaTeX exporter ignoring noexport

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [Bug] New LaTeX exporter ignoring noexport
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 22:25:07 +0200

Hello,

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> for me the new latex exporter seems to ignore the :noexport: tag with
> regard to source block execution.
>
> If I export this example, both source blocks get evaluated.

:noexport: isn't a directive that Babel recognizes.  As a consequence,
a :noexport: tag won't prevent a source block from being executed.
There are other ways to specify it at the Babel level, though.

On the other hand, a :noexport: tag prevents a subtree from being
published, which is what happens here, as far as I can tell.

Therefore, I don't qualify this as a bug.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou