[O] how to install org from git repo / org-version problem (was: Re: Tab

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [O] how to install org from git repo / org-version problem (was: Re: Tables in Plain Lists)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:56:43 +0200

Hi Achim,
* Achim Gratz <address@hidden> [17. May. 2012]:
> Gregor Zattler writes:
>> I didn't because I do not see any difference.
>
> All you need to do is
>
> make update autoloads
>
> Until some patches that Bastien is reviewing have been committed, it is
> important that the "autoloads" are done last or that org is installed to
> some other place than the Git worktree.

Thanks for your suggestion, I did cd to working copy did

make update autoloads

was astonished that this pulls from the repo, saw the compiling
and the generation of the manual, started Emacs -Q -l ~/.emacs

but the result of org-version is the same, e.g. no version string
shown.

And with respect to the original problem:  The table is not
indented.

Ciao, Gregor
--