Re: [O] emacs org mode publish to latex failed with strings like "__aaa_

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] emacs org mode publish to latex failed with strings like "__aaa_cc__"
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 14:09:14 +0200

Hello,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> The old exporter latex output doesn't compile.

Ah ok, I only tried with the experimental one.

> I tried the new exporter does it correctly, with either setting of the
> option.

The new one exports "__aaa_b__" as "\underline{\underline{aaa$_b$}}".
I think the OP wants a verbatim "\_\_aaa\_b\_\_" instead.

Hence my underscore suggestion, which would also solve the UNDER_LINE
problem without resorting to (unsupported) tricks like UNDER\_LINE.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou