[O] export tree

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: [O] export tree
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 23:26:39 +0200

Hi all,

what is the best way to export the whole current tree (starting from the
top-level headline)?

Background:
I have some documents with this structure

,----
| * Document 1
|
| * Document 2
|
| * Some Functions
|
| * Some more Functions
`----

Now, when I am editing somewhere deep inside the Document 2.  How do I
export the whole "Document 2" tree the fastest way?
There is for sure a faster way than moving the point to the headline
"Document 2" and starting a subtree-export.

Note:
I am aware of the org-export-exclude-tags (:noexport:).  But these
require a to change the .org file just to export "Document 1" in
between.  I am looking for something like export-current-tree similar to
export export-current-subtree.

Any hints?

Best,
Andreas