Re: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:06:19 -0400

I have attached a minimal Org Mode setup that replicates this problem. The files are minimal-org.el and test.org. The lisp file is the minimum configuration for org-mode and the org-file is a simplified test file.

The minimal configuration assumes:

Additionally, the minimal configuration has the troublesome agenda command both as one block in a Block Agenda and listed separately as its one agenda command. (My “real” environment uses this only in a block agenda so I was covering all bases).

In each of the two cases below I have started Emacs with:

/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q -l ./minimal-org.el test.org

Non Working Test Case:

Working Test Case

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Mike McLean <address@hidden> writes:

>     I will, but I'm booked in meetings today so it may take a day ...
>
> Though in lieu of proper debugging and bug-reporting I reversed the
> above referenced commit in my local copy of org and now my full,
> complex setup works as expected as does the test case above with the
> tag moved to level 2.

I tried to replicate the problem with emacs -Q and
`org-use-tag-inheritance' set to nil and t -- no luck.

Maybe there is something weird in the format of your entries
(the ones that do not display correctly.)

Can you send some examples?

--
 Bastien