Re: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem

From: Laurynas Biveinis
Subject: Re: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 07:18:13 +0300

I am also experiencing strange issues with custom agenda commands
after I upgraded to 7.8.10 (not sure if from 7.8.09 - I might have
skipped a version or two).

In my case the negative tag selection stopped working in tags-todo. For example,
"project-somedaymaybe/!TODO"
works as if it were
"project+somedaymaybe/!TODO"

I haven't found time yet to narrow down the configuration and org
files to something resembling a bug report.

>> Did something change recently in the agenda construction related to
>> tags-todo?
>
> This: http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=c50f0c

I will try to see if reverting this helps in my case.

--
Laurynas