Re: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 07:22:20 -0400

On May 23, 2012, at 6:17 AM, Bastien wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Mike McLean <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I have attached a minimal Org Mode setup that replicates this
>> problem. The files are minimal-org.el and test.org. The lisp file is
>> the minimum configuration for org-mode and the org-file is a
>> simplified test file.
>
> Thanks a lot for this.
>
> I finally fixed this, please test and confirm.

I can confirm that this fixes my full block agenda where I first noticed the
problem.

Org-mode version 7.8.10 (release_7.8.10-587-g31aa82 @
/Users/mlm/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/)
(without my branch to revert
[[http://orgmode.org/w/?p%3Dorg-mode.git%3Ba%3Dcommit%3Bh%3Dc50f0c][Commit
c50f0c]])

Thanks for the fix.

I really need to start leaning the Org-Mode code base, especially seeing how
simple this fix was.

Mike