Re: [O] preview latex fragments

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] preview latex fragments
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:18:30 +0200

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Bastien,
>
> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I experience a problem with the preview of latex fragments:  I can not
>>> change the foreground color (in org-format-latex-options).  On a dark
>>> background, the black fragments are barely visible.
>>>
>>> The settings for background and scale (in the same variable) are
>>> honored, though.
>>
>> Can you post a reproducible case with a specific Org version?
>
> Thanks a lot for looking into this, but:
> No, I can not.  Now it works as it should.  No clue what happened
> actually.  Sorry for the noise.
>
> - Andreas

Actually, now I can again reproduce it.  The problem seems to be tikz:
With tikz in the latex header, foreground is always black.  So probably
more a LaTeX-issue?

Example: Change the :foreground color in org-format-latex-options to
"Red" and do the preview (C-c C-x C-l) on this subtree:

#+begin_org
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{tikz}

* Test
  Hi,

  set :foreground in org-format-latex-options to "Red" and take this
  fragment $1 = 2$ and press C-c C-x C-l.
#+end_org

So the question becomes:
Can I make the foreground changing work even with tikz loaded in the
latex document?

Cheers,
Andreas