Re: [O] makefile regression

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] makefile regression
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:15:47 +0200

Greg Troxel writes:
> I don't really object to using GNU make; enough things require it
> (probably emacs does too) that it's already installed.  It's more that
> "anyone using a makefile will use gnu make" isn't a valid assumption,
> especially when the documentation says "type make".
[...]

Could you please state clearly what you want to have changed and
possibly how?  You keep wandering back and forth in your arguments, but
to me it seems simply adding a sentence or two to the README file about
the need for GNU make would suffice until the full documentation is
finished.  I'm sure Bastien would appreciate if you could supply a patch
for it.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: