Re: [O] stop comments and weblinks from being coloured and names of dire

From: Enda
Subject: Re: [O] stop comments and weblinks from being coloured and names of directories from being italised, /etc/
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 09:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

Original Question: Can there be an #+OPTION to stop comments and weblinks from being coloured and names of directories from being italised, /etc/

In an org file that I use the hold code snippets, org-mode colors these which I do not want, is there a way to create an +OPTION: option that stops this.
Also I keep directory names in the org file like /usr/bin/ which in the org file as you know would become italicized. Main Headings are blue (* Heading), but also weblinks are blue, which highlights them and I do not want them to be highlighted.

Best wishes,

Enda