[O] Escaping links while doing an org-publish to html

From: c b
Subject: [O] Escaping links while doing an org-publish to html
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 13:43:04 -0700

Hi,

I have been using org-mode for a year now and love it.

I just started experimenting with org-publish and am trying to use org-mode with octopress as described here http://jaderholm.com/blog/blogging-with-org-mode-and-octopress

When I export an org file using org-publish, I want to export/convert everything normally, but want to escape hyperlink conversion so that the octopress plugins can process them.

I found that whenever I have text like http://something.somewhere/ it is automatically converted to a hyperlink or an image link (if it ends with an image extension)

Is there a way to do prevent org-mode from setting up A-links or IMG-links? I dont' need to be selective. It's ok if all the links in a file are not converted.

Thanks,
c.b.