[O] org-crypt.el :-)

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] org-crypt.el :-)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:00:51 -0400

Hi, gang!

Just discovering org-crypt.el today.  Wow!  I can distribute all the
information in many Org files instead of keeping it all in a single
crypted file, that is, where each fragment really belongs.  Moreover,
headings stay searchable!  Congratulations and thanks to the authors.

François

P.S. Just an idea, if it is easy and possible.  It would be nice if a
crypted block was made shy, or even, reasonably invisible, I mean,
consuming only a minimal amount of vertical space.  Kept collapsed?